Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi again world!!!

Hello, and how are ya? I'd like to start today by saying I hope you've been inspired recently, and are well on your way to happiness. I'm a little tired today and won't be writing much so I suppose I'll be writing about how to pep up a bit during a long day. I've found that power napping is an excellent way to fight off my blah phases throughout the day and also give me a little extra energy. What I do is find a small amount of time and a cozy niche, if possible, to disappear into for about 15-35 minutes and conk right out. Even if I don't sleep for my allotted time I usually feel better just for having the break. It seems to work especially well when I'm anxious too. It's a little hard sometimes to settle down, but clearing my mind of everything seems to help with the process. Tomorrow I'll should have a video or to linked to my blog that you all might find interesting and uplifting, and another tip on how to deal with stress and anxiety.
Til tomorrow then, Rico West

No comments:

Post a Comment