Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life is good...

Hey, again everybody! I didn't plan on writing another blog so soon, but I can't just leave things alone yet. I wanted to share just one of many coming tips on how to manage your daily stress. It's important to remember that no one person is, in my opinion, an expert on stress or how to relieve it because we are all so different. So if my suggestions don't work change 'em up and try something a little more you but along the same lines if you want.
Anyways, my first tip on how to manage seemingly unbearable stress is this: We all have hopes and dreams, so why not keep those things right in front of your face? Grab a picture of whatever makes you happiest and put it up in your car, house, workplace or all of the above and when you feel really stressed take about 2 minutes to look at your pic and let yourself smile. This picture can be a friend, pet, or even a future goal, but after about two minutes you should be able to smile! I hope this tip helps you, and don't forget that their is always a tomorrow to try again!
Rico West

No comments:

Post a Comment