Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hiya

Hi world! My name is Rico, and I'm very excited about sharing my experiences and life's dramas and successes with you. I've been to some pretty dark places in my life and learned to rise above them, I hope that I can help you do the same. I've fought with anxiety, depression, utter hopelessness, and even panic over the years of my life and have learned a thing or two about how to cope with these stresses, but that's for a little later. Right now I'd like to give you something that might make you smile and give you a little hope. I wrote this in a time of awakening and read it every day of my life so please, if you need a little inspiration give this a read...
Love of Life
The sun is shining even though it's cloudy and I'm learning to see that. I hope that you are too. I don't know who you are, but I love you, and am interested in sharing your journey if you are mine. My hand is extended in perpetual friendship to those who extend theirs to mine, and even those too weak right now to try. Though because of this my arm gets tired I am learning to grow stronger. I hope one day to see you smile, and giggle, and love unabashed and unashamed of yourself or me. Remember that the greatest words ever spoken were not "I love you", but "I love." Teach me to be humble if you see me climb too high, but do not break me down. I will try the same for you. Remember that you ARE NOT the anxiety and darkness in this world but a beautiful creature.
-----By: Rico West

No comments:

Post a Comment